The Arkansas Department of Health requires events follow several directives before indoor events may occur. The following are those directives and how we will implement them:
- Masks must be worn by customers, workers, and exhibitors. Forget your mask? No problem, I will have masks and gloves on hand to give to those who forget theirs.
- Aisles have been widened to allow for social distancing. Even with removing a couple rows of booths, we’ll still have 200+ booths.
- Indoor events must operate at 66% capacity. A worker will be stationed at each entrance to count the number of customers who enter and exit the building to make sure we comply. Peak hours are Saturday from 10AM-1PM. Please consider coming during non-peak times to help us avoid hitting capacity.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at both entrances and throughout the building.
- We will use the ticket booth at our main entrance and will have a sneeze guard at the table at the 2nd entrance.
- We will have “selfie stations” throughout the building so you can show your selfie photo for re-entry to the show instead of having your hand stamped.